Re: pcbnew very slow under some X11 machines

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009, Jonas Diemer wrote:

to my xorg.conf, but pcbnew has not become more responsive, so that did not fix
it... Any other ideas? How far is that new drawing method?

Could you supply a bit more information about your setup, like distro, window manager or desktop info(KDE, Gnome, etc.), machine specs and lspci output? In my understanding the new drawing code is just discussed yet.

-Vesa

PS. It's a good practice to snip out email addresses on public lists if ones mail client does not already do. The crap mail volume is already more than all others combined...