Patch - For adding tooltips for add a component and add a wire

--------------090305010006030805010608 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed

Thanks Manveru for the advice.

The attached diff is a patch against tool_sch.cpp

(not sure what the naming convention should be for .diff files)

The patch adds the hotkey key to the tooltip for "add wire" and "add a
component" in esschema.

It algorithmically looks up the hotkeys as defined (by default or by
external list) and then adds <hotkey> to the end of the tool tip for
these two buttons in eeschema.

These are the only two buttons in eescshema that have hotkeys at the
moment. I intend to add some more hotkeys and then add the code to
their tooltips.

Thanks,

Nigel Hungerford-Symes (Dingo_aus)
Brisbane Australia

On 15/02/10 17:25, Manveru wrote:

> 2010/2/15 Dingo_aus <dingo.australia@...
> <mailto:dingo.australia@...>>
>
> Ok,
>
> I week or two I told this list I'd try and include the relevant
> hotkey
> in the tooltip for some of the buttons in Eeschema.
>
> Well I've got a solution I wish to upload now. Unfortunately I've not
> used SVN before. I'm asking for someone's help to tell me how I can
> submit my code to the project.
>
> I've checked out 2343.
>
> My edits are in the eeschema dir, tool_sch.cpp file to be exact. I
> notice that Charras has been working in their two lately but I think
> I've been working on a different part of the files.
>
> I'm using KDEsvn.
>
> So I assume I will need a username/password. Then do I "commit"
> "merge"
> or something else?
>

> You are not allowed to commit. Please, do update to head revision,
> merge and correct conflicts, and then prepare a patch. Publish the
> patch here on the list in attachment.
>
> For instructions how do all these steps, please refer to Subversion
> manuals.
>
> --
> Manveru
> jabber: manveru@... <mailto:manveru@...>
> gg: 1624001
> http://www.manveru.pl <http://www.manveru.pl>

 --------------090305010006030805010608 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

<head>
</head>
Thanks Manveru for the advice.<br>
The attached diff is a patch against tool_sch.cpp<br>
(not sure what the naming convention should be for .diff files)<br>
The patch adds the hotkey key to the tooltip for "add wire" and "add a
component" in esschema.<br>
It algorithmically looks up the hotkeys as defined (by default or by
external list) and then adds &lt;hotkey&gt; to the end of the tool tip
for these two buttons in eeschema.<br>
These are the only two buttons in eescshema that have hotkeys at the
moment.  I intend to add some more hotkeys and then add the code to
their tooltips.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Nigel Hungerford-Symes (Dingo_aus)<br>
Brisbane Australia<br>