Re: EESchema find dialog input.

Sorry...

Dick Hollenbeck escreveu:
a compile time option? I think any user this powerful is going to use a text editor, and won't need regexs in eeschema.

Not at all.. I would use it a few times, but I don't want to learn the file formats to do that :)
Being a programer does not mean that I want to learn everything about all...

Alain, this is a ridiculous statement. It doesn't even fit the context of the discussion.
My point was that users would not learn regular expressions.
And now you say that someone does not want to learn everything about all....

what I meant to say is that some people that use kicad know how to use RegEx, but will not open a file and search inside it...

I think you made my point, but started your retort with "Not at all..."

Sory for that, my bad :( ... at the time it seemed to me that I was sayin exactly the oposite of what you said.

Alain