Re: Re: Library Repository

Manveru wrote:

2010/3/2 Igor Plyatov <plyatov@... <mailto:plyatov@...>>

[...]

Maybe I miss something in this long thread, but I can't understand why
not create SVN branches directly at SourceForge?

One reason is that it will influence revision history of the KiCad itself, second is that not everyone have access to it for writing, third is that lanuchpad allows you to have per-person-branches and to merge them to milestone branch when accepted.

I can create "kicad-library" mailing list at SF for you if needed.

Let Vesa decide.
What he said. Good catch, and I wish I had mentioned this in my earlier post.

--
Manveru
jabber: manveru@... <mailto:manveru@...>