Re: Library Repository

Vesa!

I was brave enough to use your template, please see:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~komorkiewicz/kicad-newlib/trunk/files

I made some multiple coil transformers, you may not like it...

What struck me today is that you must have wasted more time for replying tomy posts than I spent today doing it ...

The only positive aspect is that it keeps us motivated ;)

Mateusz