CMake requirement...

Hi,

I saw that since yesterday, there is a new requirement on CMake, and I'm
really disapointed :-(

Is this new requirement REALLY needed?

I was forced to don't update kicad package from 2009-02-16 to 2010-03-14 for
RHEL-5 (Centos, Scientifix-Linux, etc.) because a CMake 2.6.0 requirement (they
are still with 2.4.8).

Some days ago, I was happy because I saw that kicad-2010.05.05 successfull
built on the future (unborn...) RHEL-6 (Centos, Scientifix-Linux, etc.)
But with this new requirement, I'm sure it won't build!!!!

In french : « C'est vouloir tuer la poule dans l'oeuf... ».

A translation could be "You want to kill the chicken when it is an egg"
A meaning: you don't want this way exists...

Regards,
Alain
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français