Re: BZR for Developers

> By everyone do you mean developers both with and without commit access to the
> launchpad main line repo or only developers without commit access?

Developers without commit access mostly.  Or those with access but with
a desire to get an opinion on some code.

The testing branch is for evolution, not barriers really.  We have the
stable branch for a barrier to insanity.

The code review is so:

1) patches don't get lost on a mailing list.

2) that the project can scale more easily to more contributors.  The
code review enhances patch quality by putting more burden on the
submitter.  There will still be a load on somebody to actually commit
the merge request, but there some automated tools evolving to eventually
make even that work easier, read PQM.

Dick