Re: Testing boost::polygon in pcbnew.

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010, jean-pierre charras wrote:

The difference is very small (1 to 2 per cent) and cannot explain this issue.
But this difference could be sufficient to make you graphic card run out of its memory cache. When happens (on my previous computer, it happened with the video board demo) the screen drawing
(for the given polygon that have too much corners) is considerably slower.

Maybe that's why I'm seeing no differences... I'm using an old
generation fixed-function accelerator, so there's actually no cache to
saturate :D And IIRC the R200 is FIFOed based too...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl