Re: BOM support

The XML export is probably usable now for BOM generation and netlist
purposes.

The format should be self documenting.  The only new concept is that of
"logical" library name, but we've talked about that here before, as a
pending needed enhancement and a fix for an active bug.  The logical
library name support is not really in place yet.  But I make one up for
purposes of the export.

I am thinking this export is good enough for BOM purposes now, so others
can review, comment, and enhance.

I will spend a little time now trying to bring the

   eeschema/plugins/netlist_form_pads-pcb.cpp

back to life using the XML export as input, with a quick look to see if
it can be done most easily with XSLT on the XML export.

(xsltproc is available on all our supported platforms, and I want a
break from C++)

Dick