Re: Collateral effect with module editor hotkeys

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, Alex G wrote:

I would question the need to move the _entire_ module in the module
editor (if I understand you correctly). Moving a pad is a far more
common occurence. If one needs to move the whole module, a block select
is the preferred option, IMO.

No, it occurs in the *board* editor. Let's say I'm placing a connector
on the board, hit M and only a pad comes away :(

In the right click menu both move pin and move package are available as
'M', maybe it simply pick the first one.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl