Re: Collateral effect with module editor hotkeys

Vesa Solonen a écrit :

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, Marco Mattila wrote:

Nevertheless, my suggestion
would be to assign M hotkey to move the footprint (if the cursor is over a footprint), to move the parent footprint of a pad (if the cursor is over a pad), or to move the module text field (is the cursor is over a module text field). I can write a patch if other people agree on this behaviour.

Agreed. I'd also like to see some kind of statement from patch manager regarding AUTHORS.txt file and name additions.

-Vesa

Also agreed.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS