Boost include files.

Is there a set criteria for the Boost include files that are part of Kicad?
The reason I ask is I wanted to use boost::shared_ptr to solve an issue I was
having while working on the new component library code an found that there are
some missing header files that prevent using boost::shared_ptr.  This was
easily solved by adding the missing files to the Kicad source.  I had just
assumed (mistake on my part) that we were using the full Boost header install.
 Obviously that is not the case.  I just wanted to make sure there is no
technical (or philosophical) reason not to include the additional headers
required to use boost::shared_ptr before I make any commits.  Maybe we should
just include all of the Boost headers rather than a subset even though it would
add quite a bit of code to the Kicad source.  Anyone else have any thoughts on
this?