Re: library structure

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010, Brian F. G. Bidulock wrote:

You had a hard drive!  You lucky dog!  I had a 360k floppy...
...on the new machine.  C30 cassette on the old one.  No VM.
If _everything_ didn't fit in 16k, forget it.  I upgraded to
64k and just about burnt the house down.  Hah!

Actually used orcad 1 on a 8MHz 80186 with *double* 360k floppy (luxury
:D). And the stock 512KB RAM. It was actually pretty useful/reliable
(more than cadence today :(

And don't forget wordstar which swapped to floppies :D

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl