Re: library structure

Dick Hollenbeck wrote
Lets remember we are talking about eeschema here, not pcbnew.

* pcbnew library redesign is another time, and another effort. *

I agree - not near the top priority for eeschema right now. My thinking was WHEN there is a change to the library standards document it should include an alternative way to DEFINE a module directly in mm and later use mm to STORE.. ( and down the road .. similar with eeschema (some gross rounding to internal units in eeschema might be a good idea so there isn't some kind of grid madness ( something like .5" = 10mm ) -- The grid could stay the same unit - just don't tell - and it would engulf both types and store as metric. Hmm .. no one will ever get around to this.. )