Re: New part file format document.

Could the schematic support multiple parts lists?

I'm thinking of the problem supporting different builds say a European version or a US version where the schematic is the same but with component value changes due to, for example, 50Hz or 60Hz supply or the different voltages, regulations etc.

Simon