Re: RC3a feedback

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

From my recollection, Lorenzo made a patch to save that option in the board
file, and it never got committed.  This is at least a year ago.  I think he
has his own tree local on his disk and it is in there.  It would be
wonderful if you could find the original patch and get it in sync with
current code.  Would need a way to search the mailing list, or maybe Lorenzo
has a better idea.

I don't remember saving it, but anyway we can treat it exactly as the
auxiliary drilling origin. It should be a two-line implementation...
(depending on the current state of the work on the file I/O since
there's a lot of discussion on it)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl