Re: pcbnew crashes with 3d view

Le 28/01/2011 19:08, Phinitnan Chanasabaeng a écrit :
Have a look the 3d-view source, PCBNEW will crash after calling SwapBuffers (3d_draw.cpp:101). Comment out this call stop the crash.
What confuse me is, 3d view should have not drawn anything but it did. Without SwapBuffers, everything works as it should.
I'm now investigating and trying to find the cause. Can someone confirm this and please leave your suggestion.

Tony

Test under XP, 3d view does not drawn anything!

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS