Re: Cursor position improvements.

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Desirable would have been a better term here.  I am hoping to do away with the
> drawn cross hairs and use the stock cross hairs cursor which will make this
> behavior impossible.

The good thing about having the cursor and the cross hair separate is
that the cross hair snaps to the grid but the cursor doesn't. Would
you make the cursor snap to the grid? It can be quite irritating if
there's some kind of hysteresis in the movement and the cursor doesn't
move continuously (i.e. a pixel at a time) when one moves the mouse on
the table.

marco