Re: Strange eeschema behavior at zoom 0.7

Le 30/03/2011 16:31, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
On 3/30/2011 8:41 AM, jp.charras wrote:
Wayne,
can you have a look to Eeschema ?
At zoom level 0.7 (and just for this value!) :
- screen is incorrectly redrawn when scrolling.
- There is an offset between position of mouse cursor and graphic cursor (try
the smallest grid size).

This is also true for libedit
When loading from lib "device" the component "C", zoom is set to 0.6, and
defaults are easy to see.
But at Zoom 0.5 or 1, no problem.

Seems Window specific (I did not see any problem under Linux Ubuntu 10.1).
Tested with wxMSW 2.8.11 and 2.8.12
But with wxWidgets 2.9.1, no problem.
Unfortunately wxWidgets 2.9.1 creates other issues.

I'll take a look at it when I get a chance.  I've seen this behavior but I'm
not sure what to do about it.  I'm reasonably sure it has something to do with
blit scaling behavior on windows.  The problem seems to occur whenever the
scaling factor is factional like the zoom levels you mentioned.  For some
reason wxMSW doesn't handle this properly.  I don't know if the problem lies
with wxWidgets or Windows.

Wayne

Wayne,
Do not spend your time about this.
This is certainly a bug in wxMSW, fixed in 2.9.1.
My concerns was just a bug inside Kicad.

I'll commit a workaround ASAP.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS