Re: Fwd: PPA build problems

> Seems the guys and gals at Ubuntu are all over this already:
>

> http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/04/launchpad-recipes-emerge-from-beta-wont-make-you-a-cake-but-packages-instead/
>
> Watch the youtube video here on the above page.
>
>> I believe what you're looking for are called "build recipes."  I got busy last weekend
>> and was unable to investigate mine, but I'll take a look soon and let the list know what
>> I find out.
>>
>> Adam Wolf

It seems we need to have "packaging" information maintained somewhere.  In the video
example it looks like it was being merged in from a separate repo, although that decision
to maintain it in a separate tree is a separate topic or decision.

After that everything seems to be in place at Launchpad already.

I volunteer to spend some time on this, but again, it will be several days before I can
get there.

Thanks,

Dick