About GUI translation

Hi all,

Any ideas how to make translators work easier? I don't remember how many times I've seen _same_ string being moved to another piece of GUI code or typo fix just to get translated again. Getting a bit tedious you see... Is there a feasible way to make a real dictionary file to which _all_ GUI strings point? That dictionary file could also include some field with a deeper description like which doesn't have anything to do with code, but just a translation hint.

Best regards,
-Vesa