Re: kicad-winbuilder script failing on build 3290

Hi David,

It sounds like something went wrong with the gcc install. If you can,
delete all files under the kicad-winbuilder directory except for the
kicad-winbuilder.cmake file and try the script again. This should
download mingw again and install it properly.

If this fails to work please file a bug report on the kicad-winbuilder
project and attach the generated logs to the bug report and I'll get
to look at it for you.

Best Regards,

Brian.