Re: alternately sized icons

Hi Dick, I don't know whether you are referring to the Bug #963105, that I
filed, with the "brewing talk".
If you did, then I just want to make clear, that the last thing I wanted is
smaller buttons. This wouldn't really solve the problem, but only postpone
it until there are again so many buttons so that they don't fit on the
screen anymore.

My idea behind this was to make the toolbars and the position of them
customizable by the *user*. (and especially the not-scrollable layer list
in pcbnew and gerbview should be a problem that is easy to fix)

After all there are some reasons for small screens in some cases.
Especially for beamers it is still very common to have a 1024x768
resolution. So when you teach how to use kicad in front of a class, this
bug is very limiting.

Kind regards, Stefan