Re: alternately sized icons

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 05:49:51PM +0200, Stefan Dröge wrote:
> After all there are some reasons for small screens in some cases.

Eye wellness more than others :D I usually work at IIRC 1280x1024 on a 19" at
home, and on 1024x768 on both the 15" office PC and the toughbook (a consumer
pc was already dead after a month in the workshop...)

So I can't say that 1024x768 is 'small', in fact is my average one... netbooks
and tablets are even smaller but I can't say it's useful to run a cad on
them....

Customizable bars would be useful: for example I *never* used the 'add package'
and the 'global port' in the right toolbar, the left one is even more unused
(units, grid and cursor were neved touched...); in fact my favourite button
(the high contrast one) is out of screen if I keep visible the fluxbox bar!

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl