Re: New Pcbnew file format.

I love the plan, it matches and extends the tiny idea I had but it's well
planned!!,

  About the SWEET_HTTP_LIB source and even SWEET servers, and web apps,
I propose that we could use our (future) new python powers, that are
proficient
in handling XML-RPC, Databases, and similar things with very very few lines
and
effort.

    I have a lot of experience about python+networking+xml-rpc+web
apps, and
if using the underlying python scripting could fit on the plan, then we
will just run ...
and enjoy our popcorn more happily.

   Cheers,
Mike