Re: New Pcbnew file format.

On 04/09/2012 03:52 PM, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo wrote:
> I love the plan, it matches and extends the tiny idea I had but it's well planned!!,
>
>   About the SWEET_HTTP_LIB source and even SWEET servers, and web apps,
> I propose that we could use our (future) new python powers, that are proficient
> in handling XML-RPC, Databases, and similar things with very very few lines and
> effort.
>
>     I have a lot of experience about python+networking+xml-rpc+web apps, and
> if using the underlying python scripting could fit on the plan, then we will just run ...
> and enjoy our popcorn more happily.
>

>    Cheers,
> Mike

Sure, lets invite DJango, so we can create two interfaces, one for KiCad and one for a web
browser.

A front door and a back door to the popcorn party.

Then we tell google about the front door, so when you want that damn part, woops there it is.

Trust me, the bottleneck is implementation, not ideas.  Always been that way.