Re: Plotting/fabricating in nanometers

Hi Jean,

> the first is wxRealPoint, the floating version of wxPoint.
> the second is a new class: DPOINT defined in vector2d.h, very recently
> created by Dick.
> DPOINT is a powerful class.
>
> --
> Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

I believe Dick has derived it from my class. I'm using templates, there is also a class for a 3x3 matrix, and some kind of operations for these classes - because I need them for linear algebra and transformation operations.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-testing-committers/kicad/kicad-gal/files/head:/math/

BTW I'll soon update the GAL, now I'm supporting wxDC as well, have cleaned up the code a bit and some other small improvements.

Bye,
Torsten