Re: Plotting/fabricating in nanometers

On 04/28/2012 03:34 PM, "Torsten Hüter" wrote:
> Hi Jean,
>
>> the first is wxRealPoint, the floating version of wxPoint.
>> the second is a new class: DPOINT defined in vector2d.h, very recently
>> created by Dick.
>> DPOINT is a powerful class.
>>
>> --
>> Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
> I believe Dick has derived it from my class. I'm using templates, there is also a class for a 3x3 matrix, and some kind of operations for these classes - because I need them for linear algebra and transformation operations.
>
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-testing-committers/kicad/kicad-gal/files/head:/math/
>
> BTW I'll soon update the GAL, now I'm supporting wxDC as well,

Supporting wxDC in the GAL is a curious expenditure of time.  Did you see the discussion
about class PAINTER ?

class PAINTER is a *compile time* implementation abstraction.

So I don't see putting wxDC behind the GAL useful when when goes to implement the wxDC
version of a PAINTER.

The goal of PAINTER is to minimize propagation of any graphics API, GAL or otherwise.

Propagation is that what you spread around, like planting seeds all over the place.