Re: Eagle 6 to KiCad BOARD

Dan,

I am seeing wires in the Eagle footprints.  Are they like pad fanouts?  Your conversion
seems to ignore them, and I'm wondering if that is a hole or gap in our ability to bring
in board designs?

What is the effect of ignoring those?  Will some footprints simply turn up unconnected in
a BOARD then if the <plain> wires only went to the footprint wires?

Thanks,

Dick