Next Grid hot key ` and the nightmare it can release

I was trying the new internal dimensions out for a build on a rather large
PCB (60 square inches). I am going along at an intensive clip because I need
to get this thing done.

I'm done, DRC passes with no problem, sweet I say to myself. Then I get my
first DRC result from the PCB house, hundreds of via holes with violating
annular ring dimensions.

My vias were set for .025" and a drill of 0.15. The PCB house requires a
.005" annular ring and some of mine were .0042 - .0043.

I started a new iteration and suddenly I find that I am no longer on the 5
mil grid but I am working on a 2.5 mil grid. This is not a problem in itself
but I discover that the drill file does not resolve to this accuracy and
truncates some valuable information. All of the violating vias were off the
5mil grid.

I do not think that there should be a hot key for something that can totally
trash your layout, and if it does the drill file generating code should
adapt to the smaller dimensions.

Follow ups