Re: Scripting build on Windows

You're right Brian, that's the reason why you couldn't see the scripting
console button at the toolbar
and pcbnew didn't incorporate the scripting "ui" things inside, the lack of
wxPython (that as far as I know
just substitute wx itself).

I think there is another compile switch you must enable yet for scripting:

KICAD_SCRIPTING  <-- enables scripting inside pcbnew

KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES <--- builds a pcbnew.dll for standalone python

KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON  <---- builds all the UI stuff dependent on
wxPython inside pcbnew

Thanks a lot for taking care of the windows build!! :)

--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es