Re: New VRML component models

Hello Cirilo,

Thanks for your effort in the project.
I checked your code on sourceforge and it looks nice.
I do have a question however, why did you use C++ and not a scripting
language for this?

In my experience a scripting language allows a programmer to focus more on
the task (creating vrml) and allows for incremental and interactive
development.
Just curious about the reason not to use perl/python/ruby for the task...
:-)

Have a good day and please keep working on the project.
Edwin van den Oetelaar