Re: Scripting build on Windows

Hi Brian, I'm not sure how dependent is wxPython on Cairo, if it's
recommended as '0' but they enable it,
may by it's needed. But it's just a feeling, 0-knowledge.

Do you have some branch for this that I could replicate and play around to
figure out what's happening?
or it's tested manually at the moment?

Also a binary package (with some debug info) could do the trick for me

I'd like to trace that wxpython init call down, and find where does it stop
(and why).

Thanks a lot for your effort,

Mike,