Re: Symbol library for FTDI chips

It would be good to look at all schematic and footprint libraries as many are wrong or basic shapes are missing. For example the vertical TO-220 footprint has a rather unusual pinout numbering that screws things up and many symbols come with no pin mumbers so they don't associate and the netlist info is missing. The problem is even if I correct this it reverts back later. You can have the best software you like but if the connections are all coming out wrong no one will want to use it.

Simon