Re: Suggesting a solution for the ever last icon size ugliness in Kicad for Linux

Hello,
In my last ppa automatic build the problem is now quite bad !

Kicad has lost his icon (in the linux ubuntu left bar) and now it has
the very old one. Eeschema has completely lost the icons (gray
question mark). The other kicad programs seems to still have the old
low-resolution icon.

Adam, any thought ?

Best regards