Re: PPA version details

On 1/3/2013 11:00 AM, Adam Wolf wrote:
> Dick/Wayne/Devs,
>
> Would you be interested in me setting up a continuous integration tool
> like Jenkins to generate nightly builds for Windows/OS X?

Adam,

I thought someone was already providing Windows nightly builds.  I'm not
sure about OSX.  Personally I always run KiCad from my own source builds
but I think that our users would find nightly Windows and OSX builds
extremely useful.  If you have the time to set up and maintain the
nightly builds for Windows and OSX, I say give it go.  I'm assuming that
you plan to build the respective platform installers and not just binary
archives.  You might want to make sure someone else isn't doing this
already before you spend a lot of time on it.  You may want to let the
kicad-pcb.org (once it is back on line) folks know so that they can
provide links to the nightly builds.  Thanks again for all of your efforts.

Wayne