Re: Python scripting cmake build macros.

On 1/17/2013 12:36 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> On 01/17/2013 11:10 AM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

>> I will help out where I can.  Once Miguel has a source repo up and
>> running, I will check out the code and give it spin.
>
> Awesome Wayne, thanks. This is a big job.

I figured as much.  I'm just a gluten for punishment:).  Actually my
goal is more of technical/moral support role.  I hope that I can keep
code contributions to a minimum.  I want to stay focused on KiCad.
There still is much work there to be done.  That being said, I still
think its important to provide wxPython scripting for all of our users
not just our Linux users.