Schematic with sheets Annotation madness

I have a question regarding page order and sheet annotation. I'm running the 201201 ver of KiCad so this might have changed, but if not I just wanted to confirm something that I see. Page order and sheet annotation seem to be directly related to the $Sheet order in the *.sch file (the first line with $Sheet becomes the 2nd page, the first page being the *.sch itself) . Is this true? If so, is there a plan to have an attribute that you can set that will force a sheet to be a particular page number or something of the like? If there is no plan I will hack a perl script to fix my problems:)

Thanks,
Richard

--
Sent from my Xcellsior email account, if this is SAE or Nilar business and needs reply via the Nilar security portal, please sent email to rhowlett@xxxxxxxxx