Re: Scritpting tracks/vias (4076)

Hi there,

      The best way to inspect exposed functions at this moment is doing a:

import pcbnew

dir(pcbnew)

Also opening pcbnew.py at /usr/lib/python-2.7/site-packages/ something like that, it really depends on your system..

      I have some plans in a paper to build something to suck out all the doxygen documentation into python, and build a scripting-only documentation site. But it seems that lately I'm slow as a turtle, as soon as I have a few hours to play with KiCad I run for it, but last two weeks have been awful… next one doesn't seem better.

   Adam, I owe you a fix, the patch you submitted from wayne&layne was perfect to fix KiCad scripting with last code refactorings, I won't do other thing before fixing that.

    Dick, thanks  a lot for helping me sell, you know that I'd be very happy (I think most of all) if I could pay my bills & help KiCad at the same time.

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es (http://www.nbee.es/)
+34911407752
skype: ajoajoajo