Re: Regression Testing

So then, this is not a problem for the moment, as long as the script writer is aware of this.

I will see if there is a way to tell swig ".py" runtime that one of his objects
have been deleted, it could make sense to kill them when destruction happens
for extra safety…

weren't we talking about regression testing? :-P :D  (interesting talk anyway) :)

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es (http://www.nbee.es/)
+34911407752
skype: ajoajoajo