Re: About MCAD integration

>________________________________

It sounds like a nightmare scenario to me.  I think it is better to have a mechanism for supporting a generic MCAD and other people can maintain the export tools as separate projects.  I doubt any contributors to KiCAD have the time to track changes in other software and fix the build every time it breaks due to the other software.  I'm in favor of having IDF3 though since that can be implemented within KiCAD.

- Cirilo