Re: 'Move' vs. 'drag' user experience justification

Tooltips vs. good documentation is a preference too. And my preference is with Brian's. I don't like tooltips popping up unexpectedly covering something I'm looking at or referencing. The documentation definitely needs updating, last I saw, so I would definitely push for that route. Get it? push, route? haha.