Re: There's something wrong with dragging in eeschema...

On 06/21/2013 02:11 AM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:30:07PM +0200, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
>> OK, I'll try to do a vanilla build to see if something broke during
>> merge (I didn't change anything about that, I have no idea...)
>
> Hrrmmmm... even vanilla sometimes give the issue; not always and not on
> faster boxes... could it be a timing condition or something about the
> order of the event arrival??? On the atom box it does it *always*
> (should be easier to debug at least :D)
>
> I'll need more intensive tracing to find the culprit; I suppose the
> auto-pan code is in the common frame, right?

$ bzr diff -r 4206..4207  common/draw_panel.cpp  > reverse_me_out.patch

If you reverse out the patch generated from the above, this was the most recent change to
autopan.  But unless you are dragging off the screen, this may not be it.

I offer the above only as a test of course, since neither JP nor several others have
experienced any problem with this change.