Re: The KiCad GAL new release

On 07/19/2013 11:08 PM, Camille Delbegue wrote:
It is better but not perfect. Now netnames show on multilayers pads and
bottom pads but not on top pads.

The two other issues are resolved.

I have managed to recreate the bug. The strange thing is - even within the same machine, but on two different Linux operating systems (ie. exactly the same hardware, but different kernels, graphics driver versions and libraries) it may occur or not. Could you do me a favor and try it out with the proprietary drivers too? I use Intel open source drivers, which does not have a proprietary version, so I cannot test it this way. Anyway, I will try to find a workaround, but it may take some time, as right now I am focused on a different task.

Kind regards,
Orson