Re: boost_root driven by https

Hey Dick,

Thanks for all your kind words! It always helps everyone to have
encouragement and appreciation. Thank-you for the Python-a-mingw-us work,
it's really essential for us on Windows; I'm sure it will build in favour
as word gets around about it. Soon I will be able to pimp wxPython-cmake a
bit more to the wxWidgets guys when a gtk build is available. There are
several builds available for it already. wxPython-cmake can also be built
with MSVC (MicroSoft Visual C) now too - so it can be used with the
official python distribution. I need to upload the release for MSVC though
as I only have MSVC 11 and the release should be built with MSVC 9 to link
against MSVCR90.dll, the same as the official Python distribution.

I'm currently out of the UK, I'm on Phoenix, AZ. But I'll be back next
week.

I'd also like to do a debug build of Python-a-mingw-us which works with the
debug version of wxPython-cmake which in turn can be used with Windows
scripting debug builds. At the moment this is broken because the python
headers modify/exclude and add various things when DEBUG is defined or not.
So a complete debug build would be the most sane way forward too.

Also I noticed that the scripting console is no longer displayed in PCBNEW,
it appears to always be hidden on Windows - so it's another thing that
needs sorting out. Hopefully it's just a minor glitch. I tested the
complete AUI sample in wxPython before I came out to the US and everything
appeared to work fine.

I can tag the OpenSSL DLL work into that. So I can get round to it soon...

Best Regards,

Brian.