Re: First impressions on fp-table

> I just notice that Pcbnew sets the cwd to the path of the last board
> loaded when no file is passed to it (see pcbnew.cpp).  Is this the
> behavior we want?  It's not a big deal and I can work around it as far
> as saving the project specific footprint library when not board file is
> loaded but I just wondering if this makes sense.

See what I mean about infrastructure.....

a) Having a record of that *previous directory* is one thing.

b) Using it to set CWD is another.

c) Using it as the base path in wxFileSelectDialog() is another.

d) Certainly c) could be done without b).

e) Instead of d) you could make the true "current CWD" be the wxFileSelectDialog base path.

Got that?  Could ask Lorenzo, or take a poll on choice between d) and e), again pertaining
to no command line options to pcbnew.

Typically the simplest solution is often the best.

LOL