Re: Github plugin.

Hi Dick,

I neither read the whole thread nor played with pretty yet, but if the
steps to convert the libraries are fairly straightforward, I can volunteer
to do it. I did however create many libraries in the old format so if
needed, I will be able to validate the conversion.

If you agree, please write down the steps required for the conversion and I
will do it.

Carl Poirier