Re: Github plugin.

On 10/04/2013 03:30 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

>>> Thank you Wayne!
>>>
>>> I gave you bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1235317   :)
>>
>> I noticed that :)  I took a quick look at the module editor and saving a
>> library may not be the only place where this will be a problem.  The
>> current code attempts to determine the correct plugin by the library
>> path using IO_MGR::GuessPluginTypeFromLibPath().

Probably no environment substitution on lib path, if you want a quick hack.

The GITHUB plugin is not useable until the stuff below is complete however, and it will
get done in any case:  The library browser needs to be based on the nickname now, for
reasons I've mentioned in the last week.

  It appear that this is