Re: KiCad patch sets break build

> Hi Dick,
>
> Here's a least-invasive patch to get the boost component compiling on "APPLE" platform again:
>
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~andrew-plumb/+junk/download_boost_apple_cmake/revision/4463?compare_revid=4459
>
> In theory, the CMakeModules/download_boost_apple.cmake file should copy over the original
> CMakeModules/download_boost.cmake and "just work" for all platforms, but I'm not in a
> position to test that theory at this time.
>
> Gotta pick my battles. :-)
>
> Andrew.

Andrew,

I do not understand this change.  If we look at your

   ExternaProject_Add(),

It looks like you are only copying the headers, and that is insufficient to qualify as an
acceptable patch.  You are just kicking the can down road, in fact not even that, kicking
it sideways.

I will not commit this change, sorry.

Dick