Re: A tribute to KiCad quality

18/11/13 22:19, Tomasz Wlostowski kirjoitti:
> On 11/18/2013 07:11 PM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:

>> ATM the thing still I mostly miss are inter-class design rules (i.e.
>> having 220VAC and 5VDC on the same board).

> Why don't you write a one A4-page long blueprint, discuss it on the
> list, and if your time permits, code the thing?

https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg09821.html

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/983230

These might be a good start. At least the problem is explained with an
usual example. As probably can be seen from the thread, no consensus was
found _how_ to do it regarding UI and definitions.

-Vesa